Friday, June 5, 2009

I love my girls.

Just finished an intensive almost 4 hours of practise with the girls. I think they are insanely talented and fantastically amazing. As i watched them with their respective instruments, giving their all, I am reminded again how wonderful it is to be with people with passion. It's a very infectious environment, and motivates one to do more and be bigger and better. Plus, all the girls have day jobs... bankers, marketeers, designers, architects... it's almost like we have a secret life which reveals only after working hours.

It's great, to make use of all the time we have and do as much as we can, and thoroughly enjoy our every day. It's liberating to remember that life is worth so much more than the 9 to 5 (nowadays, it's more 8 to 8).

It's Friday tomorrow!!! Gotta go costume shopping with Tay Mui Mui at lunch and figure out what edgy/funky is. I don't have clothes that are edgy/funky!

Been such an intense week, but so much fun!! Next week is going to pale in comparison!

2 comments:

  1. intense week indeed! but i'm enjoying myself so it's okay :P

    "do you remember... something-something... in september.."

    ReplyDelete