Sunday, June 7, 2009

I can't give you anything (but my love)

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

The teacher's wedding was yesterday, the girls and I played for her at the church in the morning and the resort in the evening. What REALLY happened, was a day of making music, chilling out while having a big and slow lunch complete with beer, and then relaxing a little by the pool, followed by our super fun performance, and then a slumber party!!!! Just spending the night away helped me to switch my mind off a little, break the routine a little, and i left the resort today feeling as if i just had a short holiday. LOVELY. I forgot that it could be this refreshing - definitely to do again!

We were completely thrashed by the end of the night. My back is still hurting me, and i think it's got to do with racing in the pool and trying to jive with the music with 3 inch heels. =) We got up this morning, and had a leisurely brunch at the cafe of pancakes with banana, french toast with peach compote, eggs benedict and freshly brewed coffee before embracing the rest of Sunday... which to me, wasn't made up of very much but 2 movies, a 2 hour nap, and eating in.

It is, unfortunately, Monday tomorrow and the weekend has, painfully, ended... but it's a weekend that will keep the girls talking and buzzing for a while to go! Rock on!!!

So happy... still riding on a high. YAAAYYYY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment