Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top 15 Things to Do - Five Years Later

I wrote this in an old blog in November, 2005; about what I wanted to put time aside to do:

1. Spend some time each week to sketch, paint, draw or colour.

2. Write my collection of short stories.

3. Spend at least 30 minutes everyday reading my books

4. Improve my wardrobe.

5. Create collages of various themes.

6. Take pictures of strangers.

7. Pick up acrylic painting or interior designing class.

8. Enrol in tennis class or ashtanga yoga

9. Hold my own art exhibition in due time.

10. Make Christmas Cards (need my art box from home...ART BOX!!!)

11. Write emails to far away friends

12. Get at least a glass of wine/alcohol a week

13. Visit cafes and bookstores and stationery stores

14. Make friends outside of work

15. Be happy and mad.

-----------------

5.5 years later, and I'm still hoping for the same things.

That probably means:

a) I know what I like, and I know what makes me happy.
b) I am just so lazy I keep procrastinating and haven't made any of the above happen.

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar list....hoping to get them get them ticked during my course in life..but such things tend to happen later,not sooner right.

    ReplyDelete