Saturday, August 22, 2009

B for Bummed

Scarlett is having an open jam session tonight, and i'm so bummed that i can't be there. Kokopops is down with a bad bout of food poisoning, and can't tend for himself. =( I'd feel very bad if i leave him alone at home. BUMMED!!! The girls must be having a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures from the BYOB party, where everyone's dressed in something/ someone starting with the alphabet "B".

Well, B for Bummer.

We hate food poisoning.

So it looks like this will be a very slow weekend. Guess it was a good decision to bring the work laptop home so i can get some work done since we won't be leaving the house much. One more week on my current project. Not sure what is coming next, but not sure if i need to know right now either.

Koks and I are planning on a 2 month road trip next year, to travel overland from China to Austria and then maybe a month on the Greek islands. I'm really looking forward to the trip. Haven't gone on a real vacation this year, and I'm missing being out in the world and feeling alive.

Can feel my bi monthly existential crisis coming up... funny, it seems to come in the same cycles as my projects. Wonder if it's time to take a break, but not sure where to go or what to do!

GGGAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment