Wednesday, August 3, 2011

These Feet Are Meant for Walking - Udhoo Rock, Maldives


Went diving today! Haven't been in the waters in about 18 months. Thought it'd be refreshing to be swimming with the fishes, and it was. No mobile phone, no emails, no social media, no talking, no listening... just swimming! The visibility wasn't great though, and aside from 2 moray eels, 1 scorpion fish, 1 large turtle and tonnes of maldivian trigger fish and the usual reef suspects, there wasn't anything earth shattering/ water splashing. I hear it's whaleshark season, but I have never been a lucky person.

That's why I think I am destined to have to work hard for my life.

Not that that bothers me though.
=)
Posted by Picasa



1 comment:

  1. nice post!
    i've been itching to go diving lately haha
    the urge is strongggg

    ReplyDelete