Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Heart Is Willing, But...

This must be the lowest point of my blogging life (fine, it hasn't been THAT long).

I have been sitting in front of my laptop the past 45 minutes, thinking about how I wanted to phrase my thoughts, what I wanted to say, where I wanted to begin, and if I should begin, if I will have the resilience to complete a blog entry.

45 minutes later, I have achieved nothing. My thoughts are not clearer than 45 minutes ago, and all I have to present after that 45 minutes of contemplating is...

... this.

I am probably better off in bed. I will try again tomorrow, from hopefully a more inspiring place with more fascinating stories, and ideally with a picture or two to make up for today's disappointing performance.

I have too many labels in my blog entries, it's not possible to classify them in a logical manner anymore. Should I go back to all the past entries and re-label them so that they make more sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment