Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow

Wow....

I am tired, I feel like I have just completed a 3-hour run... not that i really know how that feels, but i imagine that to be pretty exhausting.

I'm not even sure i remember how it feels like to run for 30 mins...

Scarlett just wrapped up our first gig of the year, and the numerous weekends and nights of rehearsals paid off. I am bowled over how many of our friends came to support us, and to share this beautiful evening with us. We are not professionals, and we have day jobs.. I don't even know for sure how we found the motivation and energy to gather everyone for the practices leading up to this gig. I am enamored by the Scarlett girls, and I am overwhelmed by the love we received tonight.

What have we done, to deserve this?

February seems to have started on a much better note than January. A much anticipated long weekend trip to Phuket was balm to the frayed nerves, and it seems the Year of the Tiger promises good things to some of us. It's great, i think... considering how 2010 started. After chatting with some friends tonight, I realized that I wasn't alone in having a bumpy start to the year!! Guess it makes swimming in s**t easier when you've got someone swimming with you with whom understands how s**ty it is to be swimming in s**t.

*Sneezes 6 times*

WHOA... that's flu a-callin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment