Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yummy Food makes me very happy

Mmmmm..... just had a lovely dinner of Nasi Padang at Zion Road... it was sooooo good. For my tummy, for my soul, for my heart. Good food speaks to me, and it's one of the best reasons for living. After my weekly class of yoga (went back to power yoga today, after weeks of just hatha and boy, my body is aching now), met with Kokopops, Bhubs, Nawoo and Niks Biks for a hearty dinner of beef rendang, kari ayam, ayam kunyit, ayam merah, sotong sambal, otak-otak, sayur lodeh and sambal belacan. All for only 42 bucks! It's also good for my pocket!

The week has started on a good note, after a very eventful weekend of checking out a friend's new patisserie, scrabble, a farewell party, a birthday party, a band audition and band practise. Also managed to get some rest, which is always great. Had a good (but could be better) session with Monk and Dan on Monday. I have so much more to practise on Monk to make it sound better!!! Very motivated right now, so think i'm gonna reserve tomorrow evening for Monk practise.

Got assigned my new project! Yay!!! Which finally brings me to the Northern Capital for a week. I am very excited about this one, have been waiting to visit this historic city in a long time. But not blogspot, facebook and youtube for a week though! Gonna be checking out some really cool hotels this time, which i'm really looking forward to as well. I love visiting hotels, particularly design focused ones and those with a story or heritage.

I need to catch up on my reading! Have a pile of Economist, Time, Asian Geographic and The Unbearable Lightness of Being to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment